[NABS-L] Fwd: [Colorado-talk] Colorado association of blind students survey.

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:06:17 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cecilia Martínez via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 15:25:54 -0500
Subject: [Colorado-talk] Colorado association of blind students survey.
To: colorado-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Cecilia Martínez <ccmlhe at gmail.com>

Hello everyone:

We, the Colorado Association of blind students, are looking for ways
to make our monthly conference calls more appealing for students.
We would like to do so by hosting them at a convenient time,
addressing relevant topics that intrest the students, and hosting
monthly guest speakers.

This is why we have created a short survey, which will allow us to
better understand your needs and intrests as a student.

The survey link is:

http://bit.ly/2oIKRW6

Please take a few minuts to complete the survey, and don't hesitate to
forward this to anyone who might be intrested.

Thank you
Ceci