[NABS-L] Writing a Resume

Ashley Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 01:00:29 UTC 2018

It's pretty simple. Many people choose to fancy theirs up a bit, but it's
all in what you want it to say about you. Some of the sections you will want
to include would be, contact information, skills that you have, education
that you have had, jobs, certifications, references and more depending on
your occupation. I'm sure I missed a few things. I can also share my resume
as an example.
Ashley