[NABS-L] Question about Pages and Files App

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:48:09 UTC 2018

Hey Vejas,
That is interesting. First, you should be able to rename a document by double tapping on the “blank” heading at the top of the window when the document if it is open. Otherwise, you can rename them from the file list in Pages.
Files should be on your phone by default if it is running iOS 11. If you are up-to-date, go to your settings, then iPhone storage, and see if the “offload unused apps” switch is on. This would cause your phone to offload apps it thinks you haven’t used in a while, but it’s buggy.
I hope this helps.
Aleeha