[NABS-L] Talking to customer service on the phone

Armando Vias a.vias at outlook.com
Mon Mar 12 19:26:00 UTC 2018

Hey. Has anyone talked to customer service on the phone? Whenever I try to call customer service, I get very nervous. I had to spend 2 hours last weekend with the Microsoft Disability Desk. Have you been nervous when you called customer service for the first time, or any other business?

--
Armando L. Vias
Student