[NABS-L] Talking to customer service on the phone

Emmanuelle Lo singingemmanuelle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:41:28 UTC 2018

Yeah, I used to avoid calling places like that at all costs, but then I started applying to colleges. I had to call some of the schools to ask for certain information and schedule visits/appointments. I also had an issue come up where ACT couldn't find my test scores, so I had to talk to their customer service.

So for me, the more experience I've had calling places, the less nervous I've become, though I haven't needed to call someone for tech help. Just remember that customer service's job is to help the people who call, so there's no reason to be worried.

Hope this helps,
Emmie