[NABS-L] Choosing a Laptop

Lanie Molinar laniemolinar91 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 18:39:29 UTC 2018

I just looked at the Lenovo website since several people recommended
them. They have a 10% student discount on some of their laptops. I think
I might have just found a good one for me. Take a look at this:
https://www3.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-x/ThinkPad-X380-Yoga/p/20LH000MUS
I like how it can be a laptop or a tablet and how it has a fingerprint
reader. My mom said that I could get both a laptop and a Braille
notetaker or display if I could keep the payments for each one under
$100 per month. I did some calculations and found out that with this
laptop, if I take 2 years to pay it off, the payments would be about $84
per month. It sounds like a really nice laptop. What do you all think?