[NABS-L] NABS Facebook group?

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:39:33 UTC 2018

NABS has both a profile where you can send them a friend request named Nabs Link and they have a page where you can simply “like” the page to keep up-to-date on what’s happening. We are transitioning to the page from the profile after national convention.

Here is the link: https://m.facebook.com/Nabspage/

Best,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!