[NABS-L] NABS Facebook group?

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:54:21 UTC 2018

I think it would definitely be a good idea to get board approval since this will be associated with NABS as a whole. Actually, if it’s at all associated with outreach or branding, which any form of social media is, then board approval is probably necessary. The board may also want to be the admins if this is approved. I would strongly suggest asking them before immediately jumping to do this. Lots of energy and innovation are good but it’s generally important to ensure proper communication first. I would know—I’m bad at it.

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)
Stanford University, class of 2021

Sent from my iPhone