[NABS-L] Fwd: Accessibility Improvements for the Website

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Mar 23 01:44:08 UTC 2018

Hello,
First your signature is atrociously long and you'll probably get in
trouble on most mailing lists. I usually don't notice until I have to
skim down.

Second, if someone came to me and said "I haven't used your site much
but I would like to improve your accessibility," it feels like a really
weird marketing pitch. In short, use the site and then point out issues
and things that don't work and potential fixes. Otherwise they have no
clue where to begin and you haven't told them anything that's actually
wrong.