[NABS-L] The Future Of Braille

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 20:54:59 UTC 2018

Dear Students,

I hope all of you are doing well. Next week I will be attending Working With The Experts- A Passport To The Future Of Braille For Visually Impaired Students. This conference will be held at the Manhattan Center in Tampa, Florida from Wednesday April fourth through Friday April sixth. During this conference we will be discussing the future of braille. The conference is being hosted by the Visual Aid Volunteers Of Florida and the Florida Instructional Materials Center for The Visually Impaired. What are your thoughts about the future of braille? Why is braille important to you? How has braille impacted the lives of your family members? How do you use braille on a daily basis?

Roanna Bacchus