[NABS-L] any companies who emboss books for the Blind

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 27 21:24:45 UTC 2018

Hi Ahbee,

I think he should check with some organizations who braille bibles such as
Lutheran Braille Workers.

National Braille Press brailles books but not sure if they do religious
material.
I've gotten things brailled through them and they are great to work with.
They are efficient.
They will send you the print book back but cut up though since they scan the
pages.

HTH,
Ashley