[NABS-L] NABS Facebook group is live!

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 13:02:58 UTC 2018

Hi Kathryn,

What's the name of the group? I'm just asking so that we'd be
able to join straight from the Facebook app rather than clicking
it in the browser and having to fill in all our information.
Also, who are the admins of the group, and is it closed or
public?

Thanks so much and happy Easter weekend,

Sami