[NABS-L] Convention planning committee

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 20:42:38 UTC 2018

Hi Jessica,

Anyone can join committee calls; the more members the better, and it would be greatly appreciated that members join committees for NABS to help out and get involved in some capacity. I hope this makes sense.

All the best,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!