[NABS-L] AIRA or Be My Eyes

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 16:24:08 UTC 2018

Hey Ian, I agree with Vee. Aira is super helpful when I am exploring a
new place or ordering a Lyft.
That being said, finance is a big hurdle for sure especially in
student budget. Aira runs student-sponsorship with its partners though
so it is something you may want to look into.
Alternatively, you get first month trial free and if you refer someone
and they sign up both your friend and you get a free month.

I like Be My Eyes as well. I use it occasionally ... like when I need
to read a hand-writing or have something described in detail but don't
need the person on the other end to know my exact location, I might
pull up Be My Eyes instead of Aira since Be My Eyes is free.

I found that sighted individuals on both platforms to be curteous and
good at describing.

Best,

Miso