[NABS-L] Career changes and Public Adminestration

Carlos Montas carlos.montas at att.net
Sun May 6 03:41:13 UTC 2018

Good evening to you all. I am writing to discuss the topic  of career changes   So is there any one on this list that is studing public adminestration at the  graduate level? If so can you email me off list so we can dcuss   some   of the challenges if I decide to pursue my  mpa? I also would like to know how many of you work full time    ttending  graduate school, what are some of the  challenges that you see   when discussing   accessability  issues?  You can email me at carlos.montas at gmail.com  Thanks so much.