[NABS-L] AppleCare advisor job

Daniel Gutz gutz2020 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:05:33 UTC 2018

Hello all,
I’ve applied for an AppleCare advising job and have my second interview coming up. I’m writing the list because I know there are a few students out there that work for apple as at-home AppleCare advisors and are blind. I’m seeking any information that might help me on this path. I know I’ve heard that in some aspects the job may not be accessible and I’m just wondering how ya’ll got around that or what changes have been made so you are affectively able to do the job?
Thanks for any help,
Dan