[NABS-L] youtube keystrokes

Santiago H santiago.blue.hernandez at gmail.com
Tue May 8 02:33:10 UTC 2018

My primary screen reader on Windows is NVDA, but I think the command to bypass the JAWS cursor on JAWS is insert and Z. I'm most likely not getting the name of the command right, but I do remember it from when I used to use JAWS. From there, you can press the letter J to rewind the video, K to pause and play, L to fast forward, and the up and down arrow keys to control the volume of the video. Hope this helps!

Santiago

Sent from my iPhone