[NABS-L] Looking for a roommate at national convention

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Tue May 8 17:07:53 UTC 2018

Hi, everyone. I am looking for a roommate in Orlando. You will be rooming with myself and my 13-year-old daughter. She is a cool kid and not annoying or whiny. Lol! We are staying at the Rosen center, as it Is a little quieter and offers access to the trolley and international drive. Last year, the Rosen hotel offered a free car service for convention attendees going between hotels, and I am hoping they do the same this year. I called them today, and they do not have any information about this as of yet, but I will check back in a couple more weeks to confirm it. Anyway, if you are looking to save a little money by rooming with someone, please consider contacting me.
Emily Schlenker
President  South-central Kansas chapter national Federation of the blind
316-644-4227

Sent from my iPhone