[NABS-L] Question about Department of Rehab Rights and Responsibilities

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri May 11 17:31:52 UTC 2018

Hi All,
I am wondering if anyone knows where I can obtain access to
information about Department of Rehab rights and
responsibilities, with numbers.  (For example, I know that the
right to attend any training center also has a number one can
refer to).  There is a general consumer handbook on the
Department of Rehab web site.  It discusses very generic rights
and responsibilities, but does not go into detail about policy
numbers.
Thanks,
Vejas Vasiliauskas
Secretary and Treasurer of the California Association of Blind
Students
Phone: (310) 265-3949
Email: alpineimagination at gmail.com