[NABS-L] Announcement from New Mexico

kaity ellis president.nmabs at gmail.com
Sat May 12 22:17:48 UTC 2018

Hey everyone! My name is Kaity. I am a Masters student studying social work. I am the President of the New Mexico Association of Blind Students.  I would like to announce our New Mexico Association of Blind Students Board:  Kaity Ellis- President,  Kaden Callahan- Vice President, Lawrence Perez- Secretary,  Emilio Martinez- Treasurer,  Zachary Griego-Dreicer- Board Member 1, and Andres Romero- Board Member 2. We are very honored to serve the students of New Mexico! We have some exciting things in the works for our students here.
 Make sure to hit the like button on the NMABS Facebook page, and hit up our twitter page to keep up with our excellent students.  By following these links.
https://m.facebook.com/NMABS1/
https://twitter.com/NMABS_VOICE
As always here if you all need anything. Lets keep moving the Federation forward!
Kaity Ellis,  President of the  New Mexico Association of Blind Students
Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico
E: mail: president.nmabs at gmail.com
 Phone: (575)-694-4299
Website: www.nfbnm.org
Hit the like button on the NMABS Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/NMABS1/
Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/NMABS_VOICE

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.
www.nfb.org

(National Federation of the Blind - Live the life you want.)