[NABS-L] NABS Mentorship Program Application

Kathryn Olsen president.iabs at gmail.com
Wed May 16 02:52:50 UTC 2018

Greetings Students!

I am very excited to announce that our 2018 NABS Mentorship Program is now
open for applications. The goal of this program is to foster new
connections in an effort to build young leaders and provide lasting mentor
relationships. This program will take place at our 2018 National Federation
of the Blind National Convention, July 3rd-8th. More information will be
sent out to both mentors and mentees once the application process is
complete. We hope that you will consider getting involved and we look
forward to meeting you! Please follow this link to access the application.
https://goo.gl/forms/x0eneEYugpC2HzBQ2
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

All the best,

 Katy Olsen

NABS Mentorship Program Cordimator president.iabs at gmail.com
515-783-4522
--
Katy Olsen

President | Iowa Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Iowa

Cell: 515-783-4522
Email: president.iabs at gmail.com