[NABS-L] Questionuestions About The Louisiana Center For The Blind

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:37:43 UTC 2018

Hi, I went to the Louisiana Center for the blind and summer of 2012 to do their high school summer program and the adult students take everything that they will need with the exception of appliances. They  bring things like dishes, clothes, bed stuff, and other appliances that you can buy when you get there. The apartments have furniture and your basic appliances, and they are on one floor with two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living room.

Sent from my iPhone