[NABS-L] issues with accounting course

Santiago H santiago.blue.hernandez at gmail.com
Wed May 16 19:07:45 UTC 2018

Hello students,
Hope everyone is doing well. I was wondering if any of you have ever
had issues when taking an accounting course? Unfortunately, I have to
take accounting, and the book is online in an inaccessible format. The
publisher has given me a PDF copy, but considering the formatting of
various accounts, it is still not that great. The disability center at
my school and I are doing our best, but it is getting increasingly
difficult to keep up with the class, and stay on top of my other
classes. Maybe someone who has gone through a similar situation could
give me some pointers?

Thanks,
Santiago