[NABS-L] Some Questions for These Who Work Out or Have Worked Out At their Campus Gym

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon May 21 20:03:44 UTC 2018

Hi All,
I'm coming up to my third year of college, but have just started
to get back into taking excercising more seriously.  So I have a
few questions for these of you who were or used to be college
students who attended their campus gyms.
First, are you able to manage the gym and the machines
independently, or do you need sighted help to set up a machine? I
know that I have a lot of friends who would be willing to go with
me at various times, but I don't want to rely on them all the
time.  I am more into moving equipment like the treadmill,
stairmaster and excercise bike, and also like swimming.
My second question is more general: How do you manage to fit in
excercise as a priority? Do you go on set days and times? My
concern is that I might start the semester wanted to go on
certain days, but then have to attend events and extracirriculars
on these days.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Sincerely,
Vejas