[NABS-L] Help Support CABS Division at National Convention

Kathryn Webster, President, National Association of Blind Students nabs.president at gmail.com
Fri May 25 19:25:42 UTC 2018

Great email, little bro!! So proud of your leadership! Excited to buy a gift bag!

Love,
Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Gip via NABS-L
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:20 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Matthew Gip <matthewhgip at gmail.com>; cabs-talk at nfbnet.org; Mary Church <churchm94 at gmail.com>; nfbc-info at nfbnet.org; Candace Luther <candace.luther.186 at my.csun.edu>; Jane Suh <janesuh19 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NABS-L] Help Support CABS Division at National Convention

Good Evening Fellow Students,

As national convention is rapidly approaching upon us, we are all very excited and eager to gather at our family reunion in Orlando, Florida. There will be many divisions, chapters, and affiliates working on their projects, such as fundraising, membership, legislation, and more. I am here to announce to you all that the California Association of Blind Students will be doing a gift bag fundraiser, which will contain fidget spinners, skittles, and hand sanitizers and each bag will be $10. Whether you’re sitting in your classroom, workplace, or at home and you’re feeling stressed, fidget spinners is a fantastic way to relieve stress and while you’re relieving stress, grab a pack of skittles to boost your energy to have something to munch on, and of course, when you’re finished eating those skittles, we have you covered with a bottle of hand sanitizers to clean those sticky fingers. Come find me or Vejas Vasiliauskas in Orlando to get your gift bag! Thank you and see you all at our family reunion.

All the best,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!