[NABS-L] Reminder: Join Outreach Committee Call, Tomorrow at 9 eastern

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 16:43:41 UTC 2018

Hello Students!

This is a friendly reminder that we will have our monthly outreach committee call tomorrow night at 9 eastern. This month’s outreach theme is Federation philosophy so we will be centering this month’s efforts on what that means to us as students. Please come with your eager participation, willingness to get involved, and passionate dedication as we look to build our national student division and have some insightful discussion.

Call: (712) 770-5197
Access code: 265669

As always, feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.
See you tomorrow!

Best,
Janae Burgmeier, Melissa Carney, Elizabeth Sheeler. Johna Wright, and Matt Gip
NABS Outreach Committee Leadership

Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com