[NABS-L] Taking an Astronomy Class

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 20:47:56 UTC 2018

Yes, I have. It is visual to an extent, that is a misconception that is made all across-the-board. I am sure that you’re aware that 99% of the universe is not visual to the naked eye because our eyes are only programmed to see light, visible light to be more specific. Therefore, this is why specific tools are made to see in every other wavelength besides the one that we can see in ourselves. With that being said, once these images have been processed through through the instruments given, they can be translated into a tactile format using 3-D printing, or you can have your professor draw out the stuff with puff paint if they have it, if not, then your disability services office should help you with that. Another point is that you can also visualize what things look like through your mental mapping skills if and when your professor or anybody else describes what said image looks like. There’s nothing in the universe that is not going to be in a shape in which you are not already familiar with, that is another point that should be brought up. If you have any other questions let me know, I would be happy to help.

Sent from my iPhone