[NABS-L] Nonacademic support in college

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Thu Nov 8 22:23:03 UTC 2018

Hi. The way I see it, you have two choices: a paid staff, or learning the fundamental skills of living as an independent adult Who is Blind.  Acquiring new skills, threw a number of different ways, will  dispense with you’re above listed arguments. You do not have to go to a training center, you can contact the resources that another member of the list gave you for help that his local to Oxford.
Emily

Sent from my iPhone