[NABS-L] struggling in math classes

Maura Loberg mauraloberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 23:39:39 UTC 2018

Hey everybody, I am having a problem that is not necesarily urgent but I would like your ideas in a timely fashion. I am working to earn and keep a 4.0 in school, and in my other classes, this is happening. Unfortunately, I am majorly struggling with the math class required as a senior, it is Algebra II. I have never been good at math, and it seems that no matter what I do, I can't get decent grades on assignments and tests. I have a paid tutor who helps me understand certain things and fills the holes left by my instructor. I understand the materials well enough I believe, but I am having issues executing on paper. Are there any methods that you guys have used to study/understand/take notes/test in these courses. I will have to take college  math so these ideas will definitely be put to good use. This is extremely frustrating since I have As in just about everything else, and I just can't seem to get my math grades to where I want them, no matter what I try. Thanks for your help in advance!

Sent from my iPhone