[NABS-L] struggling in math classes

Roger Newell inscriptioelectronicaaustralia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 03:18:28 UTC 2018

Your comment about watching math videos on Khan Academy made me
remember this YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/misterwootube
These videos are made by a math teacher in Australia who teaches what
would be middle and high school in the US. These videos are recordings
of him teaching his classes. They cover a variety of mathematical
concepts and are very well-explained. His videos have led to him
becoming the 2018 Young Australian of the Year (quite a big honor).
They are definitely worth a watch.