[NABS-L] zoom

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 06:27:29 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew:

I use Zoom very frequently for many purposes. Most recently, the Internet radio station for which I work has migrated the majority of our listener interaction to the Zoom platform. Zoom has made very gratifying efforts to make their programs accessible, so it's very easy to use once you get used to it. Please email me off-list and we can talk about details.

Chris Nusbaum