[NABS-L] zoom

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 22:38:18 UTC 2018

hello all,
yes, I just heard of zoom myself and, I just recently downloaded it
onto my computer but, I haven't used it yet. but, I do know it's very
accessible with jfw and, I also have windows 10 as well too on my
computer too! as for signing into it well, I can't help you on that
but, as for signing into it I believe that someone here on this list
can assit you better.

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy