[NABS-L] Struggling in Math Class

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 15:14:49 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my email regarding my struggles with my math class. Does anyone know where I might be able to find additional materials online that might help me understand the concepts we are learning in my math class?

I am currently taking a college algebra class, and we are currently learning functions of logarithms. If I learned anything about logarithms back in high school, it is nothing that I remember. So I am feeling totally lost and confused for this section in my math class.

So if anyone knows of any good places to look online for some additional help in learning about logarithms, or could help point me in the direction where I might be able to find something online that could help me in learning about logarithms, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Elizabeth