[NABS-L] Reminder: Meet the CABS Board Call Tonight!

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:27:01 UTC 2018

Hello Students,

This is a friendly reminder that the California Association of Blind Students will have a special Meet the Board Call tonight, at 8:00 pm pacific. We are so excited to be having this call for you and it gives you the opportunity to engage with the board and ask any questions you may have and you can also bring up any concerns and additional comments you may have. This will be our first board meeting after our amazing state convention so there will definitely be lots of energy and enthusiasm in the air and we would love to have as many guests as possible; we always love having guests on our calls. See you tonight!

Call: (712) 770-4130
Access code: 868746

Best,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.