[NABS-L] Memorable presentations and panels from this year's state conventions

Phil philso1003 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:22:21 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

The past couple of months I had the pleasure of listening to a number
of state conventions live streams. In particular, I enjoyed learning
about the latest technology in a number of presentations, listening to
blind and sighted couples share their relationship tips and stories in
Maryland convention, and the numerous updates in New York convention.

If you attended a state convention this year, which panels and
presentations did you like most? Let's share!

Best,
Phil