[NABS-L] Washington seminar roommate

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 05:10:11 UTC 2018

Dear Federation family,
I understand that January is four months away but i am looking for 3 to 4 room mates for Washington Seminar since the room cost is high. I always have a hard time finding room mates because not many people from Georgia attend Washington seminar. I love attending this powerful event every year. Washington seminar is January 28 to January 31.
I am open to checking in on Sunday January 27 or Monday January 28. I also don't mind checking out on either Wednesday January 30 or Thursday January 31.
Feel free to reach out to me.
678-641-9906
Shikha Desai

Bachelor in Social Work
Georgia State University 18
Master in social Work Georgia State University Specialize Community Partnership 19