[NABS-L] Receiving My Mail In Braille

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 06:05:51 UTC 2018

Hey Armando,
In theory, your idea sounds great, and would be the ideal option.
In practice, though, unfortunately you won't be able to receive all mail in Braille. The problem is that most companies aren't equipped with the resources needed (such as an embosser).
However, you might be able to avoid having your family read all your mail with KNFB Reader if you have it. Alternatively, you could use a service such as AIRA if you have it, or Be My Eyes which is free. Someone would still be reading your mail, but it would be someone you won't know, who is trained to help you.
I hope this helps,
Vejas

Sent from my iPhone