[NABS-L] ACT score

Santiago H santiago.blue.hernandez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:18:44 UTC 2018

I thought everyone had to retake the entire test again? I took the SAT, and when it comes to that, you do have to take the entire test again, not just one portion. I've heard similar things about the ACT, but different schools might have different requirements and or accommodations for it.

Sent from my iPhone