[NABS-L] Professional Email Address Providers, Help

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 19:23:54 UTC 2018

Hi Armando,
That sounds like a good email address. As long as it isn't offensive and is not your date of birth, you can pretty much pick whatever you want.
I've never had to wait 15 minutes for email to show up on my Iphone though. Normally, emails download really quickly, unless the reception where I am is bad.
When you get to college, you will probably have an email address assocciated with your college, like I'm @lion.lmu.edu.
Vejas

Sent from my iPhone