[NABS-L] California State Convention (Correction)

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 21:24:21 UTC 2018

Greetings,

The National Federation of the Blind of California warmly invites you to create connections and build bridges together at our state convention, which will be held on October 25 to 28, at the Los Angeles Airport Marriott. This year, our convention will kick off with a meet and greet reception on Thursday, Friday exhibit hall, Board of Directors meeting, folllwed by federation Family Feud, karaoke, and dance. Saturday will be our California student division meeting during breakfast, general session, and banquet with an auction.

Here is the link to the agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vScNYZdgRxvxY7dNEZwdbDSimJh2tqX90tGXV2nLd2SP6OfY05vhswbhRdnd9jX1smZHuujWp9dsJzX/pub

The link to register can be found at http://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/2018_nfbc_state_convention_preregistration_form

Hotel reservations will only be available until Friday, October 12. To reserve a room, please call the Marriott Reservations number at (800) 228-9290, and mention that you will be attending the NFB of California convention. Alternatively, you can reserve here: https://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=National%20Federation%20Of%20The%20Blind%5Elaxap%60nfbnfba%60129%60USD%60true%604%6010/25/18%6010/28/18%6010/12/18&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes

Respectfully,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com