[NABS-L] Training program questions.

michael.ausbun at gmail.com michael.ausbun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 03:33:35 UTC 2018

Hi nesma,
When you say training program, are you referring to comprehensive orientation and adjustment training, vocational training, part-time O&A training, or another type of training? If a full-time O&A, are you referring to a Federation facility like LCB, CCB, or blind Inc., structured discovery like Nebraska New Mexico or Hawaii, state run facility like Utah bism or Virginia, or a private O&A center? I just want to make sure I understand your request before writing you off-list.
Best,
Michael Ausbun