[NABS-L] Resoving Conflicts In A Dormitory Setting

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 14:38:27 UTC 2018

Dear Students,

As many of you know, I am participating in the Independent Living Skills program at the Rehabilitation Center For The Blind and Visually Impaired in Daytona, Beach, Florida. Every now and then conflicts do arise among the students. Right now I am in a conflict with one of the ladies in the program. She feels that I did not talk to her for a couple of days. I am going to be nice and respectful to her anyway in spite of this situation. For those of you who have attended the Nfb training centers, how did you handle conflicts that arose while you were there?

Roanna Bacchus