[NABS-L] Introduction

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 01:00:59 UTC 2018

Hi Campbell,
It’s great to meet you, and welcome to the list.
We’re here with advice and to answer any questions that you might have. Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
Best,

Mausam Mehta
Board member | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
(540) 466-6033
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org