[NABS-L] Accessible exercise equipment pairing applications

Santiago H santiago.blue.hernandez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 20:48:40 UTC 2018

When in comes to in door activities such as stationary bikes, and treadmills, a stand-alone iPhone doesn’t seem to be very accurate. Pairing it with a fitness tracker such as an Apple Watch or FitBit might be your best bet. I know of Strava which is an app that works well for outdoor biking, without any additional accessories.