[NABS-L] Join NABS Outreach Call, Next Monday, November 5th, at 9:00 PM EST

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 08:25:21 UTC 2018

Correction: The call-in number is (712) 770-5197 followed by access code 265669.

I apologize about this.

Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com