[NABS-L] Question About Microsoft Excel and Access

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:32:35 UTC 2018

Unfortunately, none of these are working for me. And I'm having trouble
using Access in general. For example, in the Design Table view, I can't
see what type of field I'm choosing until after I choose it, and then I
have to remember how many times I arrowed down to that one so I can
arrow down one more for the next one. For example, if the one I choose
is currency and I arrowed down 7 times to get there, I have to arrow
down 8 times and hit escape to see what the next option is. Beyond that,
every time I go to choose, I have to go through an error dialog that
insists that the data entered is invalid.

I went on Microsoft's website, and that didn't help much either.

Any advice?