[NABS-L] September Discussion Starter

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:18:45 UTC 2018

Hi Johna thanks for your message. I faced many obstacles while I was in the process of obtaining my Bachelor's degree. My counselor at the Florida Division Of Blind Services refused to pay for my Bachelor's degree because she felt that I did not need a Bachelor's degree. I overcame this by having fiancial aid that covered the purchase of my books for class. My parents paid for my entire Bachelor's degree. My Dbs counselor provided me with the equipment that I used to take notes and complete other assignments.