[NABS-L] Tips on using a support cane

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Sat Sep 8 18:39:39 UTC 2018

Hi Rania.
I also had a sprain recently.
I modified my cane technique due to the fact that I was walking more slowly and I am not a strong left-hand cane user. On stairs I dangled my cane and used the support cane and railing when possible, putting the support cane down ahead of me and using it as a combination support and measure of the height of step.
HTH.

Rev. Sarah Blake LaRose
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
Accessible instruction in Biblical languages