[NABS-L] Crave T.v.

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 23:20:44 UTC 2018

hello ben,
well, to answer your question I have never heard of crave tv at all!
maybe you can tell us more about here on this list?  also, I will also
forward your message to the perform-talk list so, people on that list
can also assist you since that's a list for things in the performing
arts and tv is a part of it!

thanks again and, good luck with your information.

hugs,
amy