[NABS-L] JAWS certification

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 15:52:26 UTC 2018

Can I find an electronic format for a Focus 40 on the internet for the Basics training material by Ffreedom Scientific?

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV